Our team in the SkyOak Financial Planning Group helps people with financial life planning that includes:
- Accumulation goals analysis
- Debt management
- Retirement projections and required minimum distribution analysis
- Income analysis, including cash flow and budgeting
- Income tax planning
- 401k investment allocation analysis*
- Education planning
- Real estate acquisition planning
- Estate planning
- Insurance and risk management
- Disability needs analysis
- Long-term care funding analysis
- Social Security optimization
- Stock option analysis
- Business/employee valuation analysis
- Business continuation analysis
Think of us as consultants, providing advice based on a specific area of expertise. We begin with an initial discovery meeting where you do most of the talking. After all, it is about you. You provide financial data and we get to work.
Our recommendation meeting delivers the planning proposals in a written, easy-to-follow format with transparent recommendations and action steps. Our basic comprehensive fee is $1,500 to $5,000. If your situation requires additional services, we provide estimates for customized planning.
If you’re only looking for advice on a few pressing financial topics, we have got that covered too. Our modular financial planning rate varies from $200-$400 / hour depending on complexity and the staff members needed.
*We too manage money for the majority of our clients. This is a separate area not covered in the initial planning. The services provided in this area consist of risk tolerance analysis, asset allocation, investment selection, and investment management. It most certainly ties into the financial planning process but is a separate service. Please see the Wealth Management section for additional information.